In the second Pixel Marketing School podcast, I had the pleasure of sitting down with Mat Colwott the VP of Sales at Insellerate to talk about the importance of CRM for Mortgage businesses!
Join me as Matt reveals some of the most interesting and insider trade secrets of getting the RIGHT CRM for your mortgage business, whether you’re a retailer, wholesaler, consumer direct, or broker.
What You’ll Learn
- How to choose the RIGHT Mortgage CRM for your mortgage business without wasting valuable time and money on the wrong ones.
- How to increase your conversion rate by 10% to 20% consistantly by nurturing your leads at the right time with the right message.
- The most important funcation you should be looking for in a CRM.
- Why some of the mortgage CRM has been outdated and why you should avoid using them.
- How to use Mortgage CRMs to reduce your LOs work load and get more referrals.
- And much more…
About Matthew Colwott
Matt is the Vice President of Sales at InSellerate. He’s also one of the pioneers of the Mortgage CRM all the back in 2005. In fact, Matt is one of the first employees of Velocify helping them grow in the initial stages as one of the first mortgage CRM in the market.
Today Matt continues to help the Mortgage business across the nation to improve their conversion rate by leveraging the power of a well-thought-out and sophisticated mortgage CRM.
Subscribe To Our Podcast
Thanks so much for joining us this week. Want to subscribe to The Pixel marketing Podcast? Have some feedback you’d like to share? Connect with us on iTunes and leave us a review!